- The Druidic Circles Active in every city to date they have grown to be a rather impressive lobbying group for the preservation of our natural resources. They debate with the governments and other groups to ensure that proper respect is paid to sustainability and right to life of all creatures. Though some within are outraged at the use of any cattle animals they have made concessions in policy to stay in business. Their handling of the deforestation in Ool Hrusp was famously divisive, arguments took days on the floors of their meeting house. Shouting, scuffles and transformations were common as tensions grew. Ultimately they have begun coming to terms with the types of sacrifices that will have to be made to guarantee long term survival for all.
Their numbers are vast and ever changing, based on some archaic bloodlines and hive-mind record keeping that predates modern history. The territories they represent align strangely with the various municipalities so that some druids may be responsible to thousands of people while others may be forced into tending poisonous swamps, cave filled mountains or mapless tracts of sand. Each have held these lands for so long they have grown to resemble them, and wear their colors proudly.
- Dwarven Domains All of the major mountain ranges house a dwarven clanhold or two. They are reclusive and territorial, but some do venture out and a few of the largest maintain embassies in some of their neighboring cities. Their clan names are long and uncommonly difficult to pronounce. Though prodigious combatants they advocate strongly for peace as it is better for business.
- Nomadic Tribes They inhabit the vast rolling hills of land beyond the Elder Mountains and along the River Tilth. Their numbers are unknown, as is how they survive in the brutal terrain. A few roam the Cold Waste, but most of those have sworn to Chowan and a few to Suhuy.
- Lucentio Enterprises Currently headed by Tsarmina, eldest and only unwed daughter of their late father. She inherited the company by strength of effort, but would have been given it regardless. Her and her associates hold a vocal minority in the Ilthmari Senate and have been using her constant travel as an excuse to slow decision making. Tsarmina’s family holds a somewhat dynastic position in Ilthmari politics. They oppose the distribution of holdings and resources throughout the region, so the grudge is old bitter.
- The Two Handed Men Laretes Gartanique’s personal guard of ambidextrous duelists. In the recent past his group has emerged as a dominant militia force in the region. They pledged for and quickly won a local policing contract and with brutal precision began to put down their opposition. Few were openly murdered, many were simply left wounded, with a lock of hair missing. Ool Hrusp is a safer place with them running it, if only because there are fewer weapons around. An area that had required dozens of men to guard now simply needed one to stroll through occasionally. They are a welcome sight to the locals, but woe betide any who cross them.
- Kleg Nar Outpost The contact point for all non-equinox fair interactions with the Ghouls. The offices are frequently empty, as ghouls are notoriously reclusive. On occasion though you will see some in there, sorting scrolls and waving away calls from the front desk. Their primary function is to post the upcoming prices and open negotiations with vendors when the caravan sends out word.